To EstudioChispa: Giant Wheel at ITI Trade Fair Chennai - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good EstudioChispa 2013-04-01 9:09

Fascinating image! Did you add contrast in post-processing? The high contrast gives a great effect!
I am curious whether you might have been able to walk to the other side of the light pole and still get the same perspective on the big wheel? The light pole is a distraction -- and why I am stingy and give 1 point rather than 2 for this foto! :-)
I am also most curious about the truck that is not quite visible at the bottom of the foto! I understand that you may see these all the time, but for westerners, they are quite an interesting item.
Have a great evening, my friend!
Russ
Austin, Texas

Old 04-02-2013, 05:44 PM
TE Newbie

Default To EstudioChispa: Giant Wheel at ITI Trade Fair Chennai

Giant Wheel at ITI Trade Fair Chennai (http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/photo1412627.htm)
I wanted to capture the giant wheel during day time when it was not in operation. I also thought of including the television tower in the picture frame. This picture was exposed on 19th March 2013 around 05.00 pm in the evening. The fair was closed on 21st March 2013. They started dismantling and the truck was brought to carry the components. Hence there was not enough space to capture the giant wheel freely. I could not make full justification and lamp post entered into the frame.
Yes you have guessed - adding contrast (thro’ post processing) is absolutely correct.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:09 PM
TE Senior Member

I _do_ like the inclusion of the television tower!
Russ

Tags
thanks for a comment.