Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jtclee77 2006-12-22 4:21

You have got a good shot here, but I think you took too big a shot and the main and most interesting subject (the blue lady) got lost in the picture. I think you should crop the picture to give her more impact and let us focus towards her. I also believe the lower part of the picture is slightly underexposed, I think this would have been helped with use of a graduated filter and focusing on the main subject (the blue lady) to ensure the correct exposure is set on her.

Please have a look at my work-shop, I hope you like it.. Just my 2 cents.

Merry X'Mas,
Jon

Old 12-22-2006, 12:39 PM
TE Newbie

Default To jtclee77: Blue Lady

Hallo Jon , I like your version as well but in my picture the most important I wanted to show was the atmosphere and the task of this women was to emphasize the atmosphere but wasn`t main object for me .I took another photo as well where on the foreground is the blue lady I will show you in one of the next photos I put.
I`m glad you share your opinion I really appreciate it and encourage you to continue.

Merry X`Mas
and best wishes
Marcin
Old 12-22-2006, 12:50 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To jtclee77: Blue Lady

You are most welcome :).. Agreed, everyone has his own style and preference :)..Thats photography.. Keep it coming Marcin :)

Jon