To delpeoples: "Sydney"

• How I wish! off course, I'd really contact you if I were there! But OZ is not yet on my "soon" schedules, i'm bound for Europe this august, and hopefully to meet up with Jj-since i've invited him in our concert in Normandie, and Juan as well. Hopefully I get to see them behind the world wide web!

Yeah, monitors really differ, as much as I'd like to brighten the image, i couldn't, still want to make it look natural as possible and recreate the scene I've pictured there, yeah, it's a bit dark for me too. hehe.

See you around! and thanks for dropping by!
    Matt
  • Oz Visit
    Caro Matt

Well, when you finally do have some plans to come here, please let me know. I promise not to cramp your style, but it would be great to catch up.

Europe in August sounds lovely. And even better to be meeting JJ and Juan. How long will you be there? I am hoping to be in Italy in September, depending on my dad's health, and if I go, will almost certainly go to southern France. Will you still be in Europe then?

Bonne amities
    Lisa
  • Europe!
    Lisa!

Yeah! August till November! As of now, i might get a detailed schedule by the end of July. Oh, that would be really nice if we could meet up somewhere!

Here are the countries that I will be visiting- Belgium is my first stop, Netherlands, Will be visiting Italy too, mostly in the northern part around the venezia-friuli region. It would be really nice if you and Luciano could watch our concert too! hehe. (Again, will update you all re my schedule). Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Portugal then in St. Lo, Normandie in France, that's the northern most tip wishing to see Mont Michel in person-that's around last week of October till 1st week of November.

So far that's the plan. Would really nice to see all of you behind this computer screen!! haha!

keep safe!
    Matt