Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great psamaddar 2013-08-04 2:14

A nice picture well framed with the trees in the left, however the lights are too strong on the tree leaves making the building and the sky loose its gloss..did a workshop to show what I tried to mean..hope you don't mind and like it.

Over all a good composition.

Regards
Prasenjit

Old 08-04-2013, 10:40 AM
TE Junior Member

Wink To psamaddar: Thanks for the workshop

I always feel blessed that someone would take the time to do a workshop and put a lot of thinking into it. The lighter tree leaf or a darker one does add, when darker, a correlative lights look. There is more contrast. However, I not sure I have the ability to darken a specific part of an image. Thus render it untruthful to the reality as seen. I still like the softer more natural leaf tones. I do understand what you are trying to accomplish. Technically your way may provide a better photo. Artistically I support the lighter original tones.

Thanks so much for your kindness and work on my photo's behalf. I respect your thinking and kindness toward this photo. Thanks

David

Tags
chan-art, david reed thomas, drt100