To vmf-214: Well, well well. - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great vmf-214 2011-05-09 16:29

Hi Peter, Excellent capture of the bridge, great job the exposer and you nailed the sharpness on this shot. Great details in this shoot the bridge looks a lot longer and like the capture of the rain coming down by the opera house. Well done friend.

Old 05-10-2011, 12:06 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To vmf-214: Well, well well.

Hi Jason,
Long time my friend, so good to hear from you. Are you still in Spokane, are you still a fire fighter. You may see from my posts that I haven't been to active here on TE either. We have a TE friend from Sicily visiting, francio64, otherwise known as L'Assessore. It's been great fun showing him around Sydney, and having the odd beer here and there. Well maybe more than one beer....
I got a Facebook notification that your birthday is an Sunday, they roll around a bit too often don't they.
My son Sam, is still in the Fire Dept, he loves the job. We often talk about you and where the hell Spokane is, just kidding. It seems like you Fireies have a very special universal bonding of kindred spirit.

Great to hear from you.

All my best wishes
Peter
Old 05-10-2011, 06:02 PM
TE Junior Member

Hi again Peter, Yes I'm still in Spokane and still a firefighter. I see a lot people aren't very active on here, Sounds like fun having a trek member down there to show around. Thanks for birthday reminder I made back last year and have been helping my parents finish there house on my days off. Good hear your son is still fighting fires.

Best regards Peter.