To macjake: The very same place.......! - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great macjake 2019-08-19 19:31

Hi John
some things are worth every penny - THIS is worth every penny haha. It's actually quite ingenious of the performer, what a twist, what a surprise, and i'm sure it does get her some extra money. These performers need to attract attention to do well, and i'm sure she's successful. Is this in the same location as the street performers you and I walked up to? love this post
cheers
Craig

Old 08-20-2019, 01:30 PM
TE Expert

Default To macjake: The very same place.......!

HI (Daddy) Craig,

Thank you for your kind words about this one. Yes, you're absolutely right - this was taken just outside St. Giles' Cathedral on the "Royal Mile" - where we all took some pictures of a chap in a kilt playing the bagpipes as well as some other "living statures". You're right - these people need to attract people so that they can get money. I think a lots of the public like to go and see these performers but are reluctant to give them any donations - but I always think that you'll get better photos if the performers are happy - and you get happy performers by giving a donation!

Anyway, Craig, I'm amazed that you're back on TE posting photos and writing critiques - are you not already suffering from lots of sleepless nights on account of your new son? Congratulations once again!

Very Best Wishes,

John.