To holmertz: re- - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2020-03-06 2:34

Hello György,
It seems that people are still living here, unless it's a museum or used for an office. It will require some time and money to keep the roof in a good condition. I would prefer tiles, but this looks better. You cropped the photo nicely and managed the same fine colours as ever. I slightly object to the inclusion of a small part of the washed out sky in the WS, otherwise that's also a very pretty cottage. Looking at Will I wonder if the reason why there are no telephone booths left in Sweden is because they turned out to be death traps. Maybe they found a skeleton of someone who couldn't get out.
Best wishes,
Gert

Old 03-06-2020, 10:22 AM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: re-

Dear Gert,

You are right, the house looks better without the sky! Thats why I decided to remove it on the main upload. And most probably will do the same in the final version of the WS, before I archive it.
You don't have any public telephone booths left? Why should I wonder if you are among the first countries planning to switch to electronic money totally!

Best Wishes,
Gy.