To indoka28: Re: - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great indoka28 2006-09-10 1:37

Hello Ananya,

FIRST OF ALL C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S..!!
ON ACHIEVING YOUR 100 POINT IN TE..MAY YOU GET MILLIONS OF SUCH HUNDREDS IN THE TIME TO COME..!!!

NOW,
Thats what you have in you..A VERY GOOD EYE...!!! A very good perception with an equally good use of the light and shadow here..

The silhouted man is the symbol of faceless creators of our maa who go unsung but are the actual heros who give us god to be worshipped for four days....and they just watch their creations being put on a highest pedestal of godliness...and what GOES behind this idol...ITS A STORY ONLY KNOWN TO THESE CRAFTSMEN.

YOU HAVE TAKEN MAA IN THE RIGHT WAY AND SHE IS LOOKING GORGEOUS WITH HER FINAL MAKE UP BEING PUT ON...SO U DID NOT PUT A FRAME HERE...

VERY GOOD SHOT..KEEP IT UP....PLEASE DO WRITE IN YOUR NOTE WHAT IS THIS ARTISAN DOING NOW WITH THE IDOL LIKE THE FINAL PAINTING BEEN DONE NOW AND THEN THE ATTIRE PART WILL COME..ACTUALLY SUCH INFORMATIONS ARE IMPORTANT FOR PEOPLE OUTSIDE INDIA TO UNDERSTAND THE STAGE BY STAGE PROGRESS OF TURNING A LUMP OF CLAY IN OUR MOST REVERED MAA.!!!

INDRO

Old 09-10-2006, 08:54 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To indoka28: Re:

Thanks once again!!
For the comments..for the compliment.. and for explaining the picture so well!I dont think I need to add anything more to my write up as you have already taken care of the things that I needed to incorporate!!As always..Thanx a ton!
Regards,
Ananya