Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great bakes888 2007-03-29 2:50

Hi Pat. Ironic you should post an Alaskan photo as Sue and I are doing just that in May. This will be our first trip abroad and is a trip Sue has wanted to do since childhood. I can’t remember the details but we do a cruise and overland combined tour. If this is what we are in for I can’t wait! Great photo and great scenery. You have caught the light well and composed with excellent depth. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers, Paul.

Old 03-29-2007, 10:56 AM
TE Expert

Default To bakes888: I loved Alaksa

Where do you fly to? How long are you abroad? Larry has talked of buying an RV lot on Kenai penninsula we had such a good time there.
We'll be cruising in Greece & Italy in May

HLJ, Pat
Old 03-29-2007, 11:11 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To bakes888: I loved Alaksa

We leave here on the 6th of may and get back on the 5th of june. I'll have get back to you with more details after the organiser (Sue) gets back from the movies.
Cheers, Paul.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:07 PM
TE Senior Member

Hi Pat. Sorry for the delay. We pass through LA on the 7 May on our way to Toronto then to Seattle 11 May, then on the cruise till 28 May which ends at Fairbanks. Then through Anchorage to Vancouver 31 May. then home via San Francisco 3 June.
Catch you later.
Cheers, Paul.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:26 PM
TE Expert

Sounds like a great trip!! No sense travelling all that way for a week. We fly out of LAX on May 1 for Milan and return May 28. We'll be heading up toward the SF around May 31 for a TE meeting that weekend around Mono Lake. When do you rrive in SF? Would you like an Alaska Milepost? Pat
Old 04-01-2007, 12:04 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: Hi Pat

Sorry for the delay, we had a big weekend, Married off our daughter yesterday!! We pass through SF on the 3 June arriving 6PM leaving 9PM. Whats a Milepost? Sounds interesting.
Your European sojourn sounds like a great trip also.
Take care,
Paul.