Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great tibervince 2007-06-30 20:58

Hey Kevin!
I knew it was you!! I was in Dansai too last week end and bumped into you once or twice and was telling myself... "this is kevinos... or is he not..." and I did not dare asking!
What a festival... my first Phi-ta-khon and not the last! I absolutely loved the atmosphere of those friendly, fun loving spirits.
Your picture bring me back there once more!
I myself have take a lot of pictures too and will post some soon on trekearth!
Vince

Old 07-01-2007, 05:38 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To tibervince: ghostly meetings

Hi Vincent
What a pity that you didn't speak! It would have been great to meet you. You can't blame me because you haven't posted a picture of yourself. Actually I met up with (senk) there (pre-arranged by email). Yes, it was an amazing festival and I got lots of pictures too. But I want to post a few pre-festival pictures before I post the ghost dancers. I am looking forward to seeing yours when they are posted. Senk has one posted already. My next planned trip is to the horse riding novices in Chiang Mai. I wonder if I will meet you there. I had a good time with Senk, because, he is supportive but we keep out of each others way. It's nice to have someone to drink beer with in the evening and listen to the molam and talk about the days shooting. Speak next time, now! Regards kevin