To Mondaychild: Not reactivated - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Mondaychild 2007-11-20 6:04

Hi ML,

I´m happy that this photo got reactivated because it´s so wonderful but also very emotional!

A straying cat who obviously isn´t fed regularly has 5 kitties who are exhausting all her reserves! I hope she can bring up all of them without suffering too much!
And I think there is also a quite interesting family tree: all of them look different - but noone looks like their mom!

Old 11-20-2007, 08:00 PM
TE Expert

Default To Mondaychild: Not reactivated

It didn't get reactivated! They just ignored my plea! But certain of my rights, I reposted it early this morning, and it seemed to get a lot of interest again!
Thanks for writing a critique again, and for the comment about the family tree. I hadn't really thought of it!
The mother is a three-coloured cat: white, ginger and black. Now, what I know about those is that they are automatically females. My mother taught me that. Once in her long life did she see a three-coloured male cat, and he wasn't right in his head at all!
Have a good evening!
Marie Louise.