Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Waylim 2008-07-15 18:45

Joni,
This is an excellent POV through the arch drawing the eyes toward the statues above. I look at your original version. Though I like this version that is softer and less noise, but do be aware as you reduce the noise, goes the sharpness, so you will have to judge how much to apply, which do you care more the Less noise, less sharp, or more sharp and some noise. In this case I like the less noise and less sharp, it give it that gentle and softer edge, that fit this scene very well. Lovely color and light shining through the window above. Well done, Thanks Joni for sharing and you nice comment on my Anitcipation, one that I like very much because I was with friend, yet I felt peace and tranquility within all the laughters and conversation.
Way

Old 07-16-2008, 03:01 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Waylim: technique

Hello Way,
Thank you so much for your comments. Your knowledge is valued . I will keep it in mind about about the comparison of noise and sharpness.
If I use neat image for to reduce noise and then Unmask sharpness (PS6 ) to sharpen--can I not have both?
Thanks again, Joni