To rigoletto: f/2.8 - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great rigoletto 2013-06-11 1:41

Hi Angshu,
I love the immaculate finishing here. All the details are so sharp and the lighting is so well distributed despite the harsh contrast of light that the whole photo has a very real feeling: something like our eyes see rather than how the camera sees it. The steam coming from the grill is so 3D that i can almost smell the yummy uskumru.
f2.8 creates a nice depth of field, supported by the 4 layers of perspective: the balik ekmek stall, the walking man, the dolphin boats & the boat near the horizon.
Further, i must say that you found a really charismatic salesman, the face has strong features indeed. Thanks to TE, i am starting to believe that these stalls are specialties of Istanbul, as i never see such photos coming from elsewhere in the world. So, thanks for sharing.
Deniz

Old 06-11-2013, 08:53 AM
TE Expert

Default To rigoletto: f/2.8

Yeah, the lens is a good one & I get some good DOF as well as details...had invested in it two years back...now its time for a wide lens

Did you read the full note?

Thanks for liking this pic...and the nice words

Best,
Angshu
Old 06-11-2013, 09:03 AM
TE Expert

yes, i read it.
i preferred not to comment on the WS version here, will leave it to fellow TEers.
would be rather nice to have a vote button on TE, he he he