Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great tyro 2014-05-23 16:09

Hi Bev,

This is another of your wonderful street scenes which you do so very well! Even although you have asked this musician for permission to take his photograph, yet he still looks quite relaxed and is playing his guitar and the photograph does not in the slightest appear "posed".

I can imagine that you were struggling a bit with the very strong light and contrasts here, but you have done very well as we can still see the man's features very clearly and, of course, we can read the sign above his head as clear as day!

A wonderful photograph with fine natural colours, perfect exposure and stunning details and sharpness.

Brilliant!

Kind Regards,

John.

P.S. Like Gunnar, I struggled for a while on Google maps and "walked" along Church Street several times and yet didn't actually manage to see this place. But Church Street itself looks fabulously interesting with dozens of interesting pubs and shops.

Old 05-24-2014, 08:09 AM
TE Expert

Default To tyro: Church Street

Hello John,
Thanks for your critique. If I remember correctly this was next to the old market square and an old market hall building with pillars.
Bev