Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great macjake 2018-01-18 23:56

Hi Gert
personally, i see nothing wrong with the little girl in the WS, I think it would be 100% appropriate.

"most amazing portraits i have ever taken"
thats quite the statement my friend!! good for you! I like it when the TE member who's writing the note expresses their true feelings about the image - not just reporting the image or describing the scene. For some reason most members don't do that. I tend to do it alot! I like to be different or at least think i am hahaha

but seriously, good for you to tell us that and express it.
we can learn alot about our members this way.

I like her gaze as well, and the light is striking her so well too. its a shame the woman on the left is a bit in the way, the man on the right is fine. But its hard to control those elements, i totally understand

its cool what she's wearing at the ends of her hair, are those earings??? or are the attached to the hair itself, its hard to tell.

great post, I see Malgo is showing the same haha
cheers
Craig

Old 01-19-2018, 09:28 AM
TE Expert

Default To macjake: most amazing

Thanks Craig,
By "most amazing portrait" I didn't mean it's the best portrait, technically, I have ever taken, but probably the most amazing looking person that ever posed for me.
I have also wondered if those large things are hanging from her ears or were attached to her hair. I just don't know. Funny how I don't remember. It was not even 45 years ago.
Best wishes,
Gert