Zdjęcia

Photographer's Note

It was living few last moments of life when I reached there. 80% of that 120 years old house has already been demolished by the builder. Few walls and some old wooden pillars were sill fighting for the life. I took a picture of one of the oldest looking pillar and after 15 minutes builder wrap his remaining 20% job.

Nobody oznaczył to zdjęcie jeko użyteczne

Photo Information
Viewed: 2244
Points: 9
Discussions
  • None
Additional Photos by Harsh Munjal (harshmunjal) (24)
View More Pictures
explore TREKEARTH