Photographer's Note

The Château de Tourbillon
On the opposite hill from the Valère castle (see yesterdays photo) dates from 1294, but was ruined by fire in 1788 and today, aside from the external walls, little is left. These days, it’s open for scramblings and yields excellent views along the valley and over the town (mid-March to mid-Nov Tues–Sun 10am–6pm; free).

RGatward, david1306, elihesamian oznaczy³ to zdjêcie jeko u¿yteczne

Photo Information
Viewed: 6279
Points: 28
Additional Photos by Toni Alvarez (toni_al) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 1302 W: 106 N: 1428] (15875)
View More Pictures