every day, as any other sales man i saw him and his colleagues crossing the dunes with their tricycles.
each morning and afternoon. endless walk through the sand. selling to no one. maybe on sunday. but there all the people coming from the city of tampico had their own supplies.
still waiting for tourists. they were not sad. they were just waiting. meeting the people they knew. special meeting place was the long pier leading to the port entrance. about 3,5 km long here you can see the beginning of it.
deserted place :) i have rested there so much. all those day waving with sea and the sun above me. never in hurry always in this special mood where i am not joyous and smiling, but relaxed to the max. waiting for anything to happen.
hope you would have wonderful vacation this year too. for me, it was just disturbance in my work. but i like those few short days much.
Nobody oznaczył to zdjęcie jeko użyteczne
- Copyright: Krystian Pomaranczowy (tangerine) (633)
- Genre: Miejsca
- Medium: Kolorowe
- Date Taken: 2004-02-00
- Categories: Życie codzienne
- Camera: Olympus C-750UZ, Olympus 6.3-63 mm, King Circ. Polarizer 52 mm
- Wersja zdjęcia: Oryginalna wersja
- Dzienniki z podróży: blue tampico
- Date Submitted: 2006-01-31 18:03