To Cretense: hello :) - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Cretense 2009-08-28 1:54

Hello Claudia!

The subject of the photo is very impressive, and the same goes for the framing and composition of it! But it lacks a bit of sharpness to be perfect!

Hercules

Old 08-28-2009, 02:22 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Cretense: hello :)

Hi Hercules :)

Yes it is true, you are right, it lakcs a bit of sharpness.
And I want also to thank You very much for you sincerety and I would like to ask YOU, that always when you observed something wchich it isn't ok, please tell me everything ... because I am very glad if I receive usefull and professional advice, and I can learn everytime something ... and You are a professional !!! :)

So... I was walking there in one evening and I liked this statue very much for the first sight, but..... was almosr durk..and I haven't a performance device, just a litle litle Sony :)
So ,it is not a very good photo, I shared just for see this incredible beauty statue... on the top of the rock

Thank You Hercules for your usefull advices and please feel free to give me any advice which you considered.
Regards.
Clau.