Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great vizugonesailing 2010-04-04 23:28

Hi Nick

You have a great photograph here, with a dramatic wide angle view and a very shallow depth of field that contribute to isolate perfectly your cute little subject.

There are a couple of very minor things I could suggest:

There is a small little black spot in the sky, just above the turtle. It is most likely a bird in the far background, but it can be a distraction for nit picking viewers like me and very easily removed in post processing.

I would also suggest to crop a tiny little bit on the left side, just before the beginning of the turtle's "arm"
This will remove the guy in red in the far background and also the gray line across the top left. Just hold a piece of paper as a mask when viewing your screen and see if you like it better.

This is a fantastic photograph and certainly worth a little TLC to make it even better

Good work

Michel

Old 04-05-2010, 08:45 PM
TE Newbie

Default To vizugonesailing: Great tips

Great advice Michel! Thank you! Both easy fixes and good points. I hope you will revisit and critique more as I post more.

Cheers,
Nick