Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great skippy007 2010-05-22 4:21

Hello Alfred, This cheeky little Bugger is very inquisitive perhaps he can see the reflection of the chocolate wrapper in that lamp. I was interested in your Exif data, his face & eyes in particular are very sharp while his left hand & arm are blurred. Nice colour & sharp where it needs to be, an expression where he displays "I wonder" is well captured. Thanks
Regards
Santo

Old 05-25-2010, 01:15 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To skippy007: EXIF data

Hello Santo,
Thanks for the comments. I meant to let you know earlier but the rush in the last few days in Kuching means I can only reply to you now. Though I am back to Melbourne, but the next few days will be busy as well, moving and settling in a new place.
Here are the exif data:
ISO 250, f/4.5, Speed 1/60, FL 70mm, Flash fired. I guess for this kind of setting, you dont need a D700
Will catch up with you soon,
Cheers
Alfred
Old 05-25-2010, 11:43 PM
TE Expert

Default Thanks

Thank you Alfred for the reply & info. will catchup with you once you have settled.
I thought of you this morning, wondered how you would feel in a cold & wet Melbourne, although it's not too bad with the sun shinning this morning.
Take care
Santo