Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 04-06-2006, 09:32 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Exaggeration

and no one of you qality connoisseurs didn't notice rude retouch on her, excuse me, bottom...
anyways i'm sorry if i were cheeky and never name ladies "monkeys"......now i need to cool down
Old 04-06-2006, 10:06 PM
TE Newbie

Sorry, don't know what you're on about....
Old 04-06-2006, 10:09 PM
TE Junior Member

thats allright
Old 04-06-2006, 10:16 PM
TE Junior Member

i probably really don't grasp in photography...as being more usual a model, though don't like it.....boring.....but found this TE and just enjoyed photos there, i love India photos... my grandpa was great photographer, though never posted his photos, coz he was not professional and in that years in USSR there was no big possibilities to do this, so now i'm going to sort out his huge collection and looking for place to show them. He shooted nature, architecture (Bulgaria, Sofia) and did wonderful portrets, everything black/white.
Old 04-06-2006, 11:36 PM
TE Newbie

I look forward to seeing some his photos! Let me know when you start to post!
Old 04-07-2006, 06:33 AM
TE Junior Member

ok, probably it will be later as i'm going to learn a bit about photography before do that, coz want to show him in best light as he would like to be showed. Thats why i'm visiting photo sites and forums which i usually don't use :) also reading magazines, i have great heritage (just as photos from grandpa) in the form of photographic magazines of 50-60-70 years, like "Czech photograrhy" and so on, they are great, really don't guess how did he found them in USSR, probably bought when had business diplomatic trips. Also i want to post some of Russia photos as on this site i didn't see any good...great beauty nature of Altay (mountain range with rivers and forests in one part, and cold mountain lake and waterfalls in other)...but hesitating as they are probably not that good....also i'm livibg in Siberia and the nature here is special, what i pity i'm awful photographer
Old 04-07-2006, 01:26 PM
TE Newbie

I don't think anybody tries to be exaggeratedly friendly, but personally feel that, if there's something in an image that I like, I'll comment on it. Suggestions for improvement are good, and if phrased in a friendly and constructive manner, will be taken in good spirit. I sincerely doubt that anyone here is dishonest in praise :) TE is fantastic the way it is now; I wouldn't want to see it change in this respect.
Ray