Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 07-25-2003, 05:00 PM
TE Newbie

Default Somewhere in a small country....Message of THANKS!

You made someone somewhere in a small country in the middle east a very happy man!I will not exagerate if I say that the new camera changed my life,well it really did.its just amazing!
Without you guys I wouldnt have done the change and you deserve a MILLION THANKS!!
I feel that this site is a part of my daily life now with a feeling of a carring bunch of people from all corners of the world with a great passion to learn,teach,listen,give advice and just enjoy what this incredible globe offers.I wish the world would comunicate the way we here do,without prejudice,no colours,religions,sex differences etc.
as you can see excited is an understatement and all credit goes to you my friends.Thanks again!
Old 07-26-2003, 08:23 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: Somewhere in a small country....Message of THANKS!

Sites like this really help encourage one to continue their little hobby. What always impressed me was how quickly everyone improves with just a couple simple suggestions on each of their photos. Their is no greater satisfaction than watching your own work improve as well as those who's shots you comment on. Thanks again for all the nice comments on my work and patience with those I comment on.

JB