Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great kiks 2008-01-13 12:55

Fantastique view! Wonderful how the sunrays go into the lake. It makes me feel so tinny.
How can you take 6 photos, stich it and stil get the sunrays right?! I would expect that the lines doe not go right because of the movement of the clouds between the moment of teking the diferent 6 photos! Can you explain me?
TFS
KIKs

Old 01-15-2008, 04:15 AM
TE Expert

Default To kiks: Thanks-Yes

Hello Kik,
I'm Thankful for your warm words and also kind attention to the details of the shot.but about 6 photos here,I try to describe it with my poor english :
*As You know,for stitch of some photos we need a software,I use the " Canon Stitch",But I'm sure that there are many software for this purpose and I think You can be able to find some software in internet and download some if you search.
*the shot here made by 6 photos,6 vertical photos.for panorama idea you need to divide the view in front of you in your mind.then you must manage the f/Number and shutter speed and other options of your camera that you like,You do it from a side of view/landscape.then you capture first and then go for second,but a common part between 1st shot and 2nd shot you need when you capture.
*in the cases that you have movment subjects,You must do it fast,but in some cases,impossible(like the waves of the sea),but here(my shot) I did it fast from a side to other side and I captured 6.You noticed to the sunrays and movment of the clouds,you are right,but if you do it fast(for this case) you will reach a good result(but becareful about focusing,movment of your hand-panning,too).
* please let me know if I could not explain it well to You,I will try again :)

Best Regards
Mohammad
Old 01-17-2008, 02:35 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To kiks: Thanks-Yes

Thank you very much for your explanation. It is very clear and detaild. I'm going to try some stichwork also.
KInd regards
KIks