Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great elihesamian 2008-02-27 4:30

Hello Frieda,
Welcome to TE !
a good start and you show us a special moment and nature having the big boat.
Overal,a good work you posted and good composition you had but I think the photo could be better and stronger:
*to use narrow/small f/number(higher f/ number) with a good proportion of speed shutter.this could helped you about overexposed parts in the beautiful formation of clouds.
*most of the photographer avoid to set the main subject in center,although you placed the boat under the center but surely could be better if you could set it in cross point of 1/3 (horizontally and vertically) in a side.
* becareful about leveling the line of horizon.maybe you used a wide lens here,but maybe not a fisheye lens,anyway a bit curved horizon can be correct in photoshop.

for first start I give you a green smily,but next...?!!! although I think the "point" here is not important thing for improving our photography.
have a good time in TE and again Welcome Frieda !
Best Wishes
M

Old 02-28-2008, 04:05 AM
TE Newbie

Default To elihesamian: thanks

Hello Mohammad,
Thank you very much for the kind words of welcom and advice.But I must explain something about the photo.
I make that photo 4 years ago with my old analoog camera
Olympus-trip.That time I had no digital camera and no computer.Now I have 3 digital cameras plus computer, but I must learn a lot with all that new things.The photo from the boat I put on TE via the scanner.
One thing is certain,I have a lot to learn!!!!
So your help is very welcom. ( I have 10.000 photos to share} have patience with me!
With kind recards,
Frieda.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:43 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To elihesamian: thanks

:)
Be sure,I'm very paitient :)
This is important to be clear and humble with who have a first post in the site.
I believe we must say friendly in a comment the " positive" things and (if be)then"negative" elements,just in a friendly way.

and be sure I liked your shot,and this was scanned very well and I'm Thankful for your sharing.
I'm waiting for your next posts to enjoy again.
Best Wishes
Mohammad
Old 02-28-2008, 05:24 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To elihesamian: thanks

Hello Mohammad,
The message I send to you was with a big smile,because I was happy that you give me advice for a better photo. You are the first one,and I like that very much.
I know my English is terrible,please,don't understand me wrong, and give me your advice the next time I post a photo.
Kind greetings and a friendly smile,
Frieda.