Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great kinginexile 2005-09-08 23:10

Bonjour Bertrand,

The timing is perfect, as everyone can see, and it makes the shot a lot of fun, as the energy is brought out even better by his wet body, shining under the afternoon sun.
I must say I am mixed between enjoying such a great moment caught, and finding the compo a bit tentative (maybe the idea behind every major crop we do), though not of your fault, there is not much besides him (For fun, to illustrate my point and not thinking it's better, I do a WS). For that reason, I prefer the first crop, which had the context of the deck, though he is a bit more distant in it .

I have a feeling, from you reposting it, this shot, as a compo, is still giving you thoughts how to best bring it.

BTW, If you had to send one only to a magazine, which one would it be?

Old 09-09-2005, 04:18 AM
TE Newbie

Default To ydarias: re my pic

Hey ydarias, I am sorry but I do not know how to make it appear bigger on here . I made these pics pretty big but when I try to upload it when it's bigger it tells me that I cannot do that , that it's a too big of a file . If you can help me that would be great. Thanks . Oh and btw yo habla espanol . I think you do too right ?
Old 09-09-2005, 08:50 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To ydarias: re my pic

Hello Audrey. I understand the english, but my write english is very bad for this reason I write in Spanish. Of course I suppose that you understand this anyway. I use the GIMP program (www.gimp.org) for the resize of the photo, I use the maximun size than TE permit, and the file size is lower than 200 Kb. In other case you can export the file at other .jpg with this program and increase the compression. With some of practice is very simple. If you have some doubt you can look for some manual in Internet or you can send me a message with TE.