Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PaulVDV 2020-10-31 2:30

Hello Jorge,
Funny story about Russian blondes :)
Often when travelling, I also ask if it's the right train or bus before boarding, often a matter of confirming what I had found myself. In my experience, few people in the world are offended by that. Sometimes it's also the start of a pleasant conversation with a fellow traveller.
Here you managed to line up quite a few domes. Some of them in gold, others with golden stars on a blue dome.
Sergiev Posad seems to be a very popular place for tourists and perhaps pilgrims too.
Best regards, Paul

Old 10-31-2020, 02:44 PM
TE Expert

Default To PaulVDV: blond girls

paul

in the case of that girl, I guess she was furious because she was in a hurry and, at same time, she didn't know the language. I had many troubles with people asking information, but around 80 percent are kind and like to help. curiously while in UK I had some troubles because people I asked about information said they didn't know, I am not sure if my english was confuse for them or they were racist or really didn't live there.. but good people are in every place for help, so many people had the attention to guide me for some blocks to show me where the place I was searching for was located.

take care

jorge