Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Paker 2005-03-17 12:15

Good composition. I like this lady. She looks very natural and comfortable in her position.
Regards,
Xtof

Old 03-26-2005, 01:36 AM
TE Expert

Default To Leonie: Easter

Hey Leonie! You fall from one day off into the other. Or don't the Irish have a second Easter day. We have a day off on monday.
Did you overcome your St. Patrick's day hangover?
I saw a critique of Simon of some hauntingly beautiful Kerry landscape come by. You were really lucky with the light in that time, I think. I will rate that one later
How come your French is so good? School? or did you live there as well?
Have a Guinness on me this weekend.
Rinie
Old 03-26-2005, 03:38 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To Leonie: Easter

Hi Rinie...yeah I overcame Saint Patrick's..and 6 Nations Rugby Final...and..all other hot pub nights since...lol theoratically I have the day off today, yes, and also monday...but in reality I have nothing off at all...I am doing a Masters at university here and am in work up to my ears...deadlines next week so no real Easter this year. :-( French is my mother tongue (and german my "father tongue")...I am a european mixture...grew up bilingual in Bonn and studied at uni in Paris for 4 years. Now this is my second year in IRL... Now you know everything...nearly! ;-)

Happy Easter to you! :-)

Léonie