To emka: inspired? - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Mari63 2017-08-28 12:23

Buona sera.
Il prosecco č un vino che si produce dalla fermentazione di uve coltivate prevalentemente nella provincia di Treviso. Precisamente nella zona di Valdobbiadene.
Marilena

Old 08-28-2017, 07:34 PM
TE Expert

Default To emka: inspired?

Thank you Malgo,
I already had these photos in my file for "possible uploads" for a long time. Maybe I was slightly "inspired" (like you often are) after your question and took it out now, instead of later.

I did go out too, as the workshops prove.

"Euboea" or "Euboia" is an outdated transliteration with no connection to the pronunciation, which is Evvia. Some Greek letters may look like Latin letters but are pronounced completely differently in modern Greek. (I used to ask my landlord on one island a lot of questions about spelling and pronunciation. So I learned some, without learning the language).

Cheers,

Gert
Old 08-28-2017, 07:58 PM
TE Expert

Smile

I know Greek letters of course (I use them every day) but reading words is a bit difficult - I know rather the names than sounds. I must exercise it.
In Spanish b and v is the same sound, with no difference. But also in other languages b comes in the place of v or vice versa - for instance move and mobile. Here I see something similar.

Kind regrad s Malgo