Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement burmaman 2021-01-23 0:40

You have posted the same photo already on 20.10.2020!!!!!!!!!
And this a very poor copy and paste note, not in the sense of TE!

Old 01-23-2021, 08:13 AM
TE Expert

Default To burmaman: Rasiglia

Hi Ronny,
It is fairly easy to see this is not the same photo as the one posted in October although the angle is practically the same. Whether the difference is interesting, it is another matter. As I didn't remember the earlier one I gave my comments on this one.
I have repeated my own notes a few times. In general it makes things easier to visitors, especially because it seems to be impossible to offer direct working links in the notes at the current state of TrekEarth.
- Kari
Old 01-23-2021, 08:49 AM
TE Expert

Hello Ron, One can see the differences - the windows are once open, once closed. Also, the tree looks different and the flower in the pot as well. So it is NOT THE SAME one. Another thing is, what is the sense to post very similar pictures. Unfortunately, one can see the previous photos from the same place. I check very often what has been shown earlier.
Stay safe
MAlgo
Old 01-23-2021, 10:01 AM
TE Newbie

Default Copy and paste

Hi Kari!
OK ,it is not the same photo, but nearly exactly.
It was not about repeating notes, it was about copy and paste laege sections from the internet which is not within the TOS
And I think: "All photos must contain a note of a minimum of 40 characters in order to be uploaded."means own words and not taken from the www.
Regards,Ronny