Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2021-01-23 2:01

Hello Jorge,

This is a beautiful spot, very well captured on your photograph.
Your well chosen viewpoint has achieved a very effective, curved guideline from the f/g to the sloping trees, which make the focal point as they stand tall.
There is a very definite warm/cool colours contrast, the warm colours on the right and the cool ones on the left.

The idea of hunting pack of dogs sounds daunting!

My warm regards,
Bev :-)

Old 01-23-2021, 12:41 PM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: lovely dogs

BEV

these stray dogs are numerous in the city and at each sunset and sunrise the tourists have the company of them, for some reason they stay playing around and I guess nobody give them food. of course they have hunter instinct and when they saw the wild animal tried to kill it.
few days ago 5 km far from my home, in the rural zone, an animal killed cats, dogs and hens, the owner said it was a jaguar, but I guess maybe it could be a smaller feline named jaguatirica. anyway is is usual the presence of jaguars and pumas in paraná in these last years because the country side is becoming empty and forests are growing back. sometimes one of them invade the city. curiously they were extinct here during 1950's.

take care

jorge