Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2022-07-06 10:50

Hello Craig,
I am more fond of photos looking straight down, where things and people on the ground may cause you some surprises. But this is also an interesting perspective showing a strange sky shaped by odd pieces of buildings. It's just a bit disturbing that they all seem about to collapse down on you. Crowded places like medieval Italian cities should be ideal for this kind of pictures.
You don't see completely knocked out by Covid, so I hope this means you are improving. Maybe any day now you can see your wife and son again? ;-)
Best regards,
Gert

Old 07-06-2022, 05:56 PM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: Covid

Hi Gert
thanks for the reply. I've been fighting the symptoms of Covid for about 6 days now, and today is the 1st day I feel normal. I'd say I'm about 80+% maybe even 90%. Ya, I'll be heading home soon, very soon. I test negative each time now. Its been rough, but all in all it could have been alot worse.

Joanne, Oakley and I are travelling for the 1st time on a plane early August. We're taking a 3 week trip back home to Newfoundland, eastern canada. My mom n dad live here only a few min away, but all my other relatives havn't seen Oakley yet, so it'll be fun. I'm very worried about the flight, its a long day, about 15 hrs with layovers and such, and he's never flown before. oh well, gotta do it right!

thanks Gert