Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2021-12-23 0:06

Hello Chris.

Interesting monument. I was intrigued by what it is about. If it is North Macedonia, so it should be Macedonian, and not Serbian. It is written: ве сахам сите and it means (from Google translate) I love you all. it makes sense. Funny, when I wrote весахам сите, I got I hung them all. The space makes a big difference :). See:
https://a1on.mk/magazin/vo-prilep-postaven-mozaik-so-likot-na-t/
Todor "Toše" Proeski (Macedonian: Тодор "Тоше" Проески, 25 January 1981 – 16 October 2007) was a Macedonian multi-genre singer and songwriter. Considered a top act of the local Macedonian and Balkan music scene, Proeski's music was popular across multitude of countries of Southeast Europe. He was dubbed the "Elvis Presley of the Balkans" by BBC News. He died in a car crash on the Zagreb–Lipovac A3 highway, near Nova Gradiška in Croatia, on the morning of 16 October 2007, aged 26.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0rPwwf3jak
My research was successful :).
Best regards

MAlgo

Old 12-23-2021, 08:20 AM
TE Expert

Default To emka: Thankyou

Hi Malgo

Top detective work there! Would have taken me many hours. A sad story which I kind of expected from the images. I am glad you could solve the riddle!
Old 12-23-2021, 08:26 AM
TE Expert

Talking

Hi Chris,

It took me a few minutes. First, I use Google translate and there is a small keyboard there. Using it, I write something in Cyrillic and then use just Google.
Below is written Toszeski R. As I understand, he is the author of the monument.
Merry Christmas

MAlgo