Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great BitterMoon 2009-02-18 3:58

Korkut...let`s see the statistics(at the time I`m writing it - and still growing :-D) :

-300 uploads
-12989 critiques written -> 3139 members checked as useful
-276 whorkshops -> 682 members checked as useful
-300 notes -> 6690 times checked as useful
-145 photos became favourite(10 photos-3 times,6 photos-4 times,2 photos-5 times,3 photos-6 times,1 photo-8 times,1 photo-9 times,1 photo-18 times)...I didn`t count the one`s choosen 2 times...;-)...the list would be too long :-D...and I don`t like that ;-)...and many photos selected in different themes.
A gallery rich in almost every style,but there`s only one which can be distinguish from the thumbnail...Korkut style...high point of views,lines,diagonals,shapes,silhouettes,colors,sepia`s...and so on.
Impressive numbers...Congratulations!....for your 300th upload too.

Life goes on it`s the best of the best for many of us...even for you...I think.For me they are As life goes by and Since you`ve been gone

Congratulations once again,
Lucian

Old 02-19-2009, 11:18 AM
TE Expert

Default To BitterMoon: tnx

thanks for the statistics mister >:)))...

(your two favorites have the same model in them.. rigo's girlfriend burcu (burgu)...)
Old 02-19-2009, 03:36 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To BitterMoon: tnx

What took you so long?...have you count to see if I`m right?...:-D...just kidding

Well...I have to admit...she`s beautiful...standing by the window,her face lit by the outside light...that`s the best part.I thought her face was "familiar",but I wasn`t sure ;-).On the other one...I couldn`t recognize her from the back ;-).

prince of darkness :-)))
Old 02-20-2009, 06:14 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To BitterMoon: tnx

Thanks Luc, I have to admit I am a little spoilt :) Korkut is a really good photographer, great talent to turn me into such a beautiful model :))) Btw my favorite amongst his photos of me is the "Angel"; WS of La Luce...

Korkut, maybe we should again go for a photo session, our cooperation seems to work out fine and well supported by TE public :)