Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mottois 2008-04-02 9:32

Superbe composition, non seulement pour la prise de vue, qui part d'un presque gros plan sur les sculptures de la neige (super ce sapin niché dans son creux) mais aussi pour la qualité du montage, ce qui n'est pas toujours évident. Il est fait avec quel logiciel ? Photoshop ?
J'espčre cet été refaire un tour au sommet du grand Veymont,si je me souviens bien la vue y est extraordinaire.
Cordialement
Jean-Pierre

Old 04-03-2008, 07:24 AM
TE Newbie

Default To ydarias: Morning Yeray!

Thanks for you comment! But the interesting thing is - nothing is saturated. My point is - if the nature is colourful by itself, there is no need for extra saturation and no need for remove the colours either. Maybe the over saturated effect is because of the opposite colours - blue and orange? It was the sunrise, so the ground was blue from the morning fog, but the smoke and sky cathed the orange/red tone from the sunlight.

But thanks for your comment, now my doubt about the after made saturation is over - there is no need for an extra one :)

ilze