Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ifege 2021-06-26 22:07

Hi Csaba
Good to see you back and with an interesting photo for your first one. Beautiful detail in the large view.
cheers
Ian

Old 06-27-2021, 06:24 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To ifege: Little report

Hello!
I'm glad you still remember me :-)
Yet 5 years is a long time. I went with my wife to many places, we took a lot of photos. Good, bad, as you succeeded. In the past, we have toured France (Provance, Central France, Burgundy, Normandy, separately the French Gothic cathedrals), expanding the castles and monasteries along the Loire, Portugal (northern and southern Portugal, Madeira and the Azores). Tuscany in Italy. We toured the northern Hanseatic cities, traveled to Turkey, Istanbul and Central Asia, Cappadocia. We toured Central and Northern England, Wales, and the South of Scotland. Last but not least, we looked at St. Petersburg. So we weren't idle. Last year, due to the pandemic, the planned trips were delayed, but that’s why we moved to our favorite Greek island, Rhodes, for 2.5 months. We’ve been here for 3 months this year and we’ve been here for 1 week now. Believe me, you can't get bored, we always find something new.
In short, that's it. I didn’t want to post this on the front page because it would really seem like a boast. And I don't want that.

Sincerely, Csaba