Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great CoastalScapes 2009-03-25 13:10

nice reflected movement in this
and composition is good
my suggestion would be to use a ND grad to hold detail in the sky as it does look burnt out
but looks you timed the shot just right for the sun
well done

Old 04-14-2009, 01:15 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To ls7902: Hey Latiff

I`m glad you`ll visit my part of the woods, as long as you`re here, I`m sure we can get together somewhere. Either on Bled, Ljubljana, or some other place:

Well, you could make more than one daytrip - the two places are 30-45 min apart by car, you can also take the bus, even a cab wont be that expensive ... one can see most of the sights in Gorenjska in Osrednjeslovenska (Ljubljana) in a single day, as things are really that close together.
As far as the pronunciation goes - as long as you use "standard english" (which obviously you do:), everybody`ll understand, Bled could be prounced like "lead" with a B. Kranjska Gora - just leave out the "j".

Cya. :)
Old 04-14-2009, 01:22 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To ls7902: Hey Latiff

P.S: "Lead" as in element, e.g from the periodic system. You can also use it like a form of (to) Bleed: "he Bled like crazy". Just so you dont confuse it with someone wining a race (to lead). :>

Well, as I said, I`m sure we can meet up if you find the time.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:50 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To ls7902: Hey Latiff

Hi Miha,
It would be great if we could meet somewhere ... my schedule is quite flexible. I hope to do some hiking in or around K Gora. I have so far identified two trails. Yes, I would make a day trip to Lake Bled, and other day to Bovec. Four days is already gone there. I would also like to see Bohinjsko Jazero from the Vogel ... I mean taking the cable car up there and perhaps walk to the summit of Sija Vogel. I don't know yet if this require me to change my hotel stay to Bohinj. If necessary or more convenient I would. I'll contact you again when the date gets nearer. My trip is from Sept 2 till Oct 10. Thanks. Latiff.