Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 11:13 AM
TE Newbie

Default To wolf38: Thank you!

Dear Wolfgang!

I actually have German [ Grandfather form Father's side ] ancestors and I am visiting Germany at least once per year. My beloved Grandfather lived in Horn Bad Meinberg near Detmold, so I know the area very good.

But every time when I am in Germany, I am going to see Hermann Denkmal. It is my own tradition and a kind of some spiritual ritual ..

Also I am full of respect to Externsteine formation. I was there this year as well, and I had to face very rainy period of time [ July ].

But most of all, I want to say thank you for your kind word and for that you like my works. Please believe me: I am always doing my best to make the best possible photos, having specific weather conditions, equipment, emotions, and so on ... I am sure you know well, what I am writing about.

Next year I am planning to visit little village Ticino in Switzerland, as one of my favourite artists: Hermann Hesse spent there some time ... I am under influence of this great artist also in the field of photography. One of my ways in photography is to show the symbolic aspects within the space of one picture ...

I will probably come to Germany for the Christmas Eve, so I will not hesitate to hunt for beautiful pictures from your wonderful country!

Thank you and I wish you all the best!

With best regards.
Lukasz

P.S. Please visit my blog / website [ it will be re-designed soon ]:

www.stabrovsky.com

And please let me know what do you think about it.