Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great bantonbuju 2005-06-08 4:05

hi daniel i am pretty sure there are chances to recover this photo from the consequences of the harsh light; and it would be worth a lottle efford as this is a marvellous composition, just a bit improvement of quality would do good to it; anyhow - i like it;
have a nice day, jerzy

Old 06-08-2005, 05:31 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To SoupDragon: voyeuristic

Mmm, when I took this I didn't have any thought like it. I was sitting on a bench and put my camera at the fence level. Well, maybe it was voyeuristic view from low angle. I will be careful about it next time.

I posted a message but where it has gone to?? so Im posting it once again.
Old 06-08-2005, 05:50 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To SoupDragon: voyeuristic

ハッ!
ばれた!
Are you shy about taking peopes pictures? Did you try to pretend you are taking this shot by having the camera on the fence?
I think you'd feel more rewarded by taking pictures directly. I don't think the people in the images you have posted so far would object. This girl, for example, was in too much of a rush to complain.
ところで、I wasn't suggesting that you are a voyeur, just that the image looked like it may have been taken by one. Having the camera on the fence explains this. Judging by your name (and pic on intro) I would probably be surprised if you were interested in schoolgirls!
Old 06-08-2005, 12:52 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To SoupDragon: voyeuristic

Oh no, my eyes were caught by her face expression and the way she rushed for school. Otherwise I wouldn't have taken a photo of schoolgirl. Wow.. I didn't know people would take it in some different ways, haha. I am not being shy about taking photos of people. The angle from low level was my intention...

But I think I need to be careful about this matter, because I might have looked like a pervert or something at that time. ショックッ!