Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great nerve 2005-06-08 6:29

The bearded one definitely doesnt love you now!.. ;-))

Hi Daniel,
last picture, huh? very good shot actually even if its a bit too dark in the bottom..
i quite like the pinkish decaying architecture here.., Nice colours with your type of compo. overall..

Have a nice journey and a great holiday Daniel,,i will be looking forward to seeing your beautiful shots from there with your new lover!! :)) (i know; first love is never forgotten but who cares now in these days? lol!)

Take care and all the best!

Old 06-08-2005, 02:35 PM
TE Expert

Default To nerve: The bearded one

I dont think the bearded one ever loved me.

Even when I landed in Cuba, I had their immigration officers look through all my stuff and ask me all kinds of questions as the place of birth of my passport is Miraflores (a well known burgoise neighborhood known all over Latin America) and were probably wondering if I had any hidden intentions.

Of course I am sure he wouldnt approve of my going around the coutnry spending hours talking to cubans and learning about the situation there, or taking a picture of some police arresting an ordinary guy just because he was walking on "touristy" colonial Havana.

Anyway, I may try to upload a picture or two if I have the opportunity.

Regards

Daniel