Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great joeydrops 2005-11-22 4:17

Hi Joel,
Welcome to TrekEarth!
Brings back memories of when I went there :))
The coloured sandstone is so pretty. The composition and colours are very nice. I tried a workshop. I hope you don't mind :)
Well done!
Regards,
Claudia

Old 11-24-2005, 03:39 PM
TE Newbie

Default To joeydrops: Why thank you!

Good Evening joey; Thank for your kind words! What do you mean by workshop?

By the looks of it you have been posting for a while, tell me which one is your most cherrished shot? Thats if you can narrow it down!

:)
J
Old 11-24-2005, 04:26 PM
TE Newbie

Default Workshop

Hi Joel,
In TrekEarth, members are able to have a go at improving other members photos (if that member allows it) by post-processing the photo in editing software such as Photoshop. This is called a workshop (don't worry, when I first started, I had no idea what a workshop was :)))
If you have a look, next to my critique, there are a few links - workshop, compare, edit, reply. If you click on the workshop link it shows the workshop that I have tried on your photo. The compare link opens up a new window that allows you to compare the original version of the photo and the workshop photo.

My most cherished shot.....hmmm.....it would probably be "Me Huele A Soledad". My dad suggested the photo and thought that the tree looked really cool :) All the best with your photography,
Regards,
Claudia