Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good Luko 2005-12-11 13:10

sandip I hope you won't get angry if I say that is almost very well composed. There's a very good idea behind that : I like the way you've chosen to organize the background and the general light/shadow play into the frame, a good point is also about the idea of the two workers going down... but why clicking at the moment the one who's further away is overlapping with vertical tube?
For me that detail ruins your effect : I would like him either closer or just when he turns around the stairs 1/2 sec. later. Really a pity because otherwise it would have been great thanks to, once again, the very geometrical background.

Old 12-12-2005, 07:55 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To Luko: not at all...

i am not getting angry.. infact when everybody says this is a very nice B/W with good tones, etc etc.. i get carried away and started thinking this is must be the good one.... I am telling you. Luko, people can improve only when he is showed the better possibilities, just saying it good does not actually help the photographer to improve it more.. isnt it ?

... so i take those critique always positively... and always look forward to listen from people like you..