Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jhm 2006-07-07 8:36

Hi Janis,
I'm very glad you see again with this lovely picture, I find very a pity no points and 50 visitors, this picture have to absolutely have points! Very well composition and natural colours in a very lovely environment.
Thanks for sharing.
Have a nice weekend,
John.

Old 07-07-2006, 03:54 PM
TE Newbie

Default To jhm: ;)

Thanks a lot!
I didn't use to be here a lot, because I had some problems with my camera, but I hope I've fixed it... And there will be some new pics too..
Have a nice weekend too!
Janis.
P.S.
By the way, did you know, my name comes from your name.. Actually from Johan!
Old 07-09-2006, 09:16 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To jhm: ;)

Hi Janis,

Indeed our name come of Johannes, but from Flemish Belgium almost always JAN!
Belgium have official three languages; Flemish 6 mlj people: Brussels and Wallonia people speak French 3mlj people, German almost 500.000 people.

Greetings from Flemish Belgium,

Met de beste groeten uit Vlaanderen, this is Flemish
John
Old 07-10-2006, 10:53 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To jhm: ;)

Thanks! I didn't know that. Actually latvian for a long time has been under germans in middle Ages and through the both world wars too... Even through the Cold War, when we were in the "friendly" USSR, many things came from Germany and Russia too... From the Dark Ages there are many castles, churches, Luther-ism... And through the 1st and 2nd WW there came just the culture a little bit... But russians got here all our daily life... and i'm not happy about that, becouse now here are many bad type houses, many russians, that don't like latvians and most of all i hate that many people in other countries thinks, that Latvia is still ir Russia... (i saw that with my own eyes) Two american woman thought than here speeks russian, and we are russians... But latvian language was here a long time before germans and russians came here...

Ok, i think now it's time to stop!

Greetings from Latvian too!

Sveicieni ari no latviesiem, this is in latvian, just some symbols are not allowed here...
Janis