Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Riz 2004-07-26 6:57

Hey Kaj-
check out this sites
www.airliners.net
www.jetphotos.net
www.myaviation.net
These are the main ones I know of. airliners has a pro level acceptance policy, JP also has an acceptance policy but is less rigid, the last one has no vetting, post what you want.

since you use to be an Air Traffic controller an all, this shot reminded me I haven't posting anything there but I think you'd like it a lot, for sure.

Old 08-03-2004, 02:04 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To DavePastoriza: Aircraft sites...

Dave,

Thanks for your nice comments at (all) my photos. As you, I sometimes get occupied by other things and don't have time to reply.

And thanks for the addresses to the different sites. I haven't had time to check them out yet, but I'll have to have something to do at those long dark Winter evenings (when the sun disappears at 4 p.m.). I'll get back to you if and when I find anything interesting.

Actually I didn't photograph too much at the airport - it was a work, not a hobby - I'd be much more interested in doing that now. I'll have to check about availability with my former colleagues. That might be a good idea...

Best regards,
Kaj