Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great kmdunlap 2007-02-23 5:09

Francisco-

What an interesting shot! I love the dramatic clouds and the detail that you captured in the mountains in the distance. The sillouette of the monkeys (or baboons?) makes me feel like they are climbing up a mountain themselves. The sharpness of the cement that they are walking on adds to your image as well.

I think one interesting variation to your image would be to darken the lower part where you can see the yellow and black striping- for me it's a bit distracting from the general natural feel of the image. If it were much darker I think it would focus the attention more on the monkeys and the mountains beyond. But that's a personal opinion. You might try a BW conversion on this one as another interesting variation.

-Kristi

Old 02-23-2007, 06:58 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To kmdunlap: .......... hi Kristi,

-

........ I do not know truly to that race these monkeys belong what yes I can say to you the fact is that they are for the whole India, as for what you say to me of darkening the low part of the image, I already thought it in his moment but I liked to leave the like image I captured her (that as I explain in my note was a shot improvised from the car), also it is a way of showing as it is the India a beautiful and big country full of contrasts as this one of " cement and nature "
On what you comment on me of spending it to B/W, I invite you that you do a work of "Workshop" ... I would become very happy.

Thanks for your comment, your opinion and your suggestions.

A hug my friend.

-