Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Clairedelune 2007-03-24 11:19

Hello Luis,
I am not really active right now, for numerous good and bad reasons, but I wanted to leave my words here. Just a few since they are difficult to find these days...
You are a fabulous landscapes photographer, you know? You proved it, once again, with this photo. The horizon with the barrel distortion? In fact, I like it this way. Seems to me that the earth is round after all! ;)
But what makes me go out of my silence right now is because I think that you deserve my words as a human being. You are a very good person, Luis Afonso. You put your heart in what you are doing. You are honest in your critiques. And the vast majority of your photos are truly good and so well presented. You are not pretentious, though you could, in a way, as your photos are easily above the vast majority of the photos posted in this site. And, it is always a pleasure to read your notes.
For your 200 posted photos already, and for what you are, I am gladly giving you my best green smile Luis! ;)
Claire

Old 03-24-2007, 08:46 PM
TE Expert

Default To Clairedelune: here here Claire!

...and my best wishes to you too for whatever your life holds right now.......you must know that you are held in such high regard by many people here. Not only a great photographer our Luis but also a fine thinker about photography and photographers.

love to you both Kev
Old 03-26-2007, 05:27 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: A Clairedelune: here here Claire!

Thanks Kev...
No, I did not know it.
I'm touched. Really...

Your last photos in China... Very, very good. I'm very impressed. You had a magical eye there... Hopefully, I'll be able to write a few words in some of them eventually.

Have a good week Kev!

Claire