Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Galeota 2004-12-05 11:28

Great photograph Sohrab. I've been lacking time to leave you a comment on some images you have been posting (will get back to them as soon as I can), but couldn't avoid leaving you some words on this one. The fact that the focus is on the second polo player, (and not on the one on the foreground who is looking down), makes this shot work for me. There is a sense of speed and dynamism coming most surely from a rather long exposure. The heavy contrast is fine with me, as usual ( not sure though how it would come in a print...).

Old 12-05-2004, 07:59 PM
TE Expert

Default To Galeota: the print and the contrast

hi gal
actually the print is less contrasty than this one. i had to increase the contrast a little to get rid of the haze that i got on the scan.. this is the same with some of my other images as well
although i love high contrast.. ina few of my uploads ive had to increase the contrast beyond my liking, in order to get rid of the haze. i pretty much detest the haze so i'd rather have higher contrast than the haze
i guess scanning is also an art, and im really bad at it :)
take care