Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great doubay 2008-03-17 15:20

Is she one of these countless smart and good looking women in there thirties who can not find a proper man or is she just one of your colleagues who is frustrated by the limited intellectual abilities of her students?
I think this shot falsifies your theory that it is not possible to take good shots in Ankara. Very aesthetic and sensitive compo, a bit depressing, pessimistic, with intellectual attitude and fantastic light.

Cheers
Andreas

Old 03-18-2008, 08:48 AM
TE Expert

Default To doubay: ))

but this has got nothing to do with ankara. it could have been anywhere.

as for my model, I don't think she is frustrated by our ss' poor intellectual abilities right at that moment. Otherwise, she would be committing suicide instead of just smoking and brooding. )))
Old 03-21-2008, 02:11 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To doubay: ))

The point is that you managed to make a good photo there, which does not require conventionally beautiful scenery. At non photogenic places like Ankara this type of photos are perhaps the best, if not the only way to secure photographic survivor. I know what I’m talking about due to my Athenian experience.