Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement nicoelrico 2005-02-23 14:27

Well, what can i say... the pic. is great but the info is poor, FARC country what is that?

Old 02-23-2005, 10:48 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To nicoelrico: It's matter of expression

FARC country is an expression that suggest that it is in FARC territory. Since more than 40% of Colombia is controlled by the FARC, the land itself is in all intent and purpose a country minus the diplomatic status. I'm sure you are familiar with the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC). If you would like to correct any statment I made in the note, please feel free.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:53 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To nicoelrico: It's matter of expression

Also, I am not sure if your gripe is with the fact that I did not specify what exactly FARC is or the fact that I said it is a country. Either way, it shouldn't matter because the series is on the children of a village, not a political statment...and since that is the focus, I think I wrote a rather informative note on the subject.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:05 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To nicoelrico: It's matter of expression

no doubt buddy this is a nice pic , but the info about hte 40% of population controled by farc??? no way frien! dont u see news??? search videos about people against facr all along colombia, u can see at any vids page so please get som info abut what u say first, to post it in this page.
please dont say that kind of non sense things about a country maybe you dont know well.