Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great westcoastgirl1 2009-11-01 9:21

Hello Takis

This is your best photo in my opinion. Very unique daily life shot. I like that it is so different to what I would see here in Canada. Both the people and the architecture is interesting. Good technical shot as well. I like all the colour combinations.

TFS,
Tosca

Old 11-03-2009, 07:42 PM
TE Newbie

Default To westcoastgirl1: Marrakesh market

Hello Tosca!

Thank you very much for your comments on my shots. This shot was taken in 2006 during a trip in Morocco. I have visited many arabic countries (Syria,Egypt,Dubai) and Morocco is the only one that I could visit again. It's a complete different world than what we are accustoment to in culture and in everyday life. Even though the most famous city is Casablanca because of the famous film, Marakkesh is the most beautiful city of this country by far having a beautiful modern part with big avenues and red homes with two or three floors and the old one surrounded by a wall and transformed in a beautiful market. The streets are clean, you can travel around feeling secure and the beautiful scene like this one I have cuptured with my shot are in abundance waiting the lucky photographer to cupture them!

Takis